Thursday, August 30, 2012

Makeup of the Day (MOTD)

Since I'm a huge slacker....


Here's my newest thing I'm going to start doing.

MAKEUP OF THE DAY


This look was created mostly by Belletto Studio Airbrush Makeup. 

What I have on:
  • * Moisturizer
  • *Belletto Studio Makeup in F6 - Toasted Canary Foundation
  • *Nars Orgasm Blush
  • *M.A.C Silver Dusk loose pigment as highlighter
  • * Belleto Studio Eyeshadow in S7 Shiny Turquoise
  • *Belletto Studio Eyeshadow in S2 24K Gold
  • *NYX For Your Eyes Only Mysterious Brown Eyes Pallette - white highlight color under brow
  • * M.A.C Gel Eyeliner in Blacktrack
  • *M.A.C Kohl Eyeliner in Smolder (bottom eyeliner)
  • *M.A.C Haute and Naughty Mascara
  • *NYX Brow Powder
  • *Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Creme Brulee


Go check out www.bellettostudio.com for more of their awesome airbrush makeup! 

PS I don't think I look good trying to be sexy or posing for makeup pictures so hence the cheesy/dorky picture!

No comments: