Wednesday, August 15, 2012

What can I do for you?

I owe you guys a new blog post.

I just don't know what to write.

I haven't had much time to really review any beauty products. I've been busy saving money and trying to move/find a place to move that I haven't had any time to write a beauty blog.

I could write a blog about what's going on in my life. But do you really want to hear about that? Or do you want beauty information? Do you want to hear about my new workout program where I have lost two inches from my waist and 2 inches from my chest in only 2.5 weeks? I could DEFINITELY do a blog about that.

Is there any thing in particular you would like to see a blog about? I know I have gone on and on about lipsticks/glosses lately. I just need a little guidance from my readers I think.

So tell me, what can I DO FOR YOU?

Otherwise, you may just get whatever is currently plaguing my mind at the moment. One minute it's "oh look at how funny my dog is" and the next I'm thinking " MUST. SAVE. MONEY" and then the next it's "ONLINE SHOPPING.....I MUST ONLINE SHOP! SPARKLY THINGS...HERE'S MY MONEY"
This is me lately

It's a vicious cycle.

Love to you all! I miss my blogs and I hope you do too.

I'll be back. But in the meantime, let me know what you want from me!

XOXO,

Amelia St. John (the slacker)

No comments: