Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Michael Kors, Chanel, Flowers Oh My!

Not a super long post here, but I gotta get back into the blogging swing of things. I've been out for a while due to the craziness of my birthday!

I am so grateful for the well wishes from my friends and family and I cherish their relationships to me the most.

Here are a few amazing things I received for my 27th Birthday!
Coco Chanel Mademoiselle Perfume from my boyfriend <3


Beautiful Flowers from one of my best girlfriends Shante!

Leopard and Pink Purse from my Mommy

Amazingly Beautiful Michael Kors RoseGold Chorongraph Rhinestone Watch from my Awesome Dad!
Beautiful Camel Colored Michael Kors Bag from my terrific Godmother!

So Many people made me feel awesome on my birthday. Their love and support is the greatest gift of all.

To anyone reading this blog, I hope you get to feel the amount of love and happiness that my amazing family and friends have shown me. I always love you all at the end of the day as well!


Thank you all so much for reading and supporting me in all that I endeavor. I support you all as well!


XOXO,

Amelia St John

No comments: