Thursday, July 19, 2012

Cute and Coral

Here's what I think of when I think of Coral:

Florida
Sunshine
Bright Colors
Blue Sky

Hence when I look for a Coral lipstick, I picture what could sum up all of those adjectives in one beautiful, bright lipstick!

Many brands have beautiful coral shades. Not every shade looks best on every skin tone. It's important to find the one that best fits YOUR skin. The one that makes you feel beautiful inside and out. Confident and Stunning! That's what your coral shade should bring out in you.

I found a really nice coral lipstick at CVS a few days ago. I have never found a coral I loved on me. But lately I've been wearing more and more of this color, and I decided I was going to try again. I picked up Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti and I LOVE IT! (If you read my last blog post on nudes, you will know I'm a new fan of these Revlon Lip Butters.)

                                               

One coat of Tutti Frutti

2 Coats of Tutti Frutti




Amelia's Pros and Cons:

Pros:
* beautiful color
*Very pigmented
* very moisturizing
*lasts hours

Cons:
*Cheap Packaging


But I love it!! I will wear it all summer long! I highly recommend any Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter if you are looking for an affordable lipstick, or if you are on the run and you need to grab a tube quick!

Enjoy your Coral Coolness!

As Always,

Stay Beautiful,

Amelia St. John

No comments: