Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Tucker Time

I know this blog is mostly about makeup and beauty. But like my headline says, I'm also an animal lover. And anyone who knows me, knows this to be the truth. So I've got a video I think you might enjoy.

I'm thinking of starting up a YouTube Channel called Tucker Time. Basically hilarious videos about and regarding Tucker the Bulldog. I hear ALL THE TIME how Tucker needs his own facebook, twitter, etc. So before we go there, I figure let's all take a moment to remember how awesome this dog truly is.




So what do you think? Would you like to see short hilarious videos of this dog? Is he ready to go "viral"?

If you think so, please watch this video and spread it around.

As a gift, please enjoy one more video of Tucker Time. On the house.



XOXO,

Amelia St. John

No comments: