Thursday, October 4, 2012

Need a New Fall Lipstick Color? Try M.A.C Satin in Rebel Lipstick

Hey Y'all!

So recently I was watching Carli Bybel and Stephanie from YouTube. You can check out their channels here: Carli: http://www.youtube.com/user/CarliBel55?feature=watch and Stephanie http://www.youtube.com/user/SMLx0?feature=watch

They did a swap which is basically where two YouTuber's set a budget and send each other products/items for the other one to see and review the haul. So Stephanie got Carli this beautiful M.A.C lipstick that I absolutely loved when I was watching the video. (which you can see here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3tOaChKJ5o&feature=youtu.be It's called Rebel and it's from the Satin line. It's a beautiful dark rich purple that I think looks amazing for fall time. 


Here it is: M.A.C Rebel Lipstick


 And here's what it looks like swatched on my skin

And finally my face. Now after putting this on today, I think this would make a great color for nights. I'm not sure it's "for me" at my office. My office is pretty chill and low key. Dressing up sometimes is nice jeans with a casual blazer. It's easy to get into a rut when you work in such a relaxed atmosphere. I'm guilty of that. So here I am today trying to get out of the rut:
Why do I look so mad?? ?
I'm not sure I'm happy with this. I LOVE the color still and I love the natural look of my eyes. I just feel like for my own personal self, I think this lipstick is best for evenings. What do you think? What would you try with this color?

I'm loving this lipstick regardless. I will be incorporating it into other looks. 

Also, I finished packing my freelance makeup train case for my mother-of-the-groom and grandmother-of-the-groom makeup this weekend. I'll either film a video or take pictures of what all is in it for you to see! I love watching and reading those kind of videos/blogs. Do you? 

Happy Thursday!!

XOXO,

Amelia St. John

Don't forget you can watch/subscribe to me on YouTube at: http://www.youtube.com/user/afrazier726

You can find me on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/ameliastjohnmakeup

You can follow me on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/ameliastjohn

You can Follow me on Instagram at: www.instagram.com/ameliastjohn

You can follow me on Pinterest at: www.pinterest.com/ameliastjohn

No comments: