Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fall Time Auburn Eye Makeup +Super Hilarious bloopers

Hey guys! Sorry I've been MIA for so long, lots of things have been happening at work at in life and stuff.

But the best thing so far that I have decided for my blog's sake and my YouTube Channel is....

I'm finally investing in a Digital SLR camera! Black Friday here I come....


*Insert crowd cheering noises here**


Here's what  I'm planning on getting: The Canon Rebel T3i



What I love and what I NEED is that awesome flip out screen so I can see what I am doing and what my lighting looks like. So unlike this  video I just filmed for you below: I will be able to SEE when I'm out of frame! 

But watch this video below if you are in need of a laugh. Cause I'm pretty silly here! 



XOXO ,

Amelia St. John 

No comments: