Saturday, May 26, 2012

Today's To-Do List: Review Self-Tanning Mist

Ok guys, today is going to be an extremely busy day. No sleeping in for this girl! I'm up and at em' early to move my horse to a new barn that is closer to my new job. But that means loading up ALL my stuff (all you horsey people know how much that can accumulate quickly) and then loading up my pony and heading to the new place. Not to mention just hanging out while my girl gets acclimated to her new home.

But, never fear once I get home I will be reviewing a sunless self-tanning mist. It's L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Pro Perfect Salon Airbrush Self Tanning Mist in Medium Natural Tan.




I can't WAIT to try it out. I have a pool party to go to on Sunday and I can't go looking like Caspar the Friendly Ghost! My philosophy is, if you aren't super confident with your body but you want to socialize by the pool, just add a tan and you will instanly feel better about yourself. And it is the safest way to get a tan....no terrible UV rays causing skin cancer.

I know this isn't my usual review blog or my how-to but I PROMISE I will write a longer one with an extensive review later.

Let me know if you guys are intersted in this as much as I am. Who isn't interested in a safe tan?

XOXO,

Amelia St. John

No comments: