Saturday, September 8, 2012

A new review of an old(er) Drugstore Foundation

Today was a day where I said "heck, I'm going to try out an old fave to see if it still has my vote"

Today I decided to try a "new"/old foundation. New as in I haven't worn it in a long time, old as in I've had it awhile but stopped wearing it. I've been wearing a lot of airbrush makeup and when I'm not wearing that, I'm wearing Makeup Forever HD foundation.
Today I decided to swap it out and go with L'Oreal Infallible Advanced Never Fail Foundation Makeup in the color 606 Natural Beige.


Here's my beginning of the day: 
BEFORE: Whoa Cheese-Ball Smile
 Here's my after the day is over :
I added a filter to this picture because the lighting was just awful
 Now besides the fact I look pretty tired, I'd say this makeup held up extremely well! Look past my messed-up curls and my bags-under-my-eyes, and you will see that the makeup itself stayed on my face all day. I'm very happy with this foundation. I've heard from some of you who have told me I helped you switch to this foundation. And I'm so glad I could do so! This drug store brand is actually pretty amazing!
I've been watching a lot of YouTube Makeup Guru's like ItsBl0ndie, MissGlamourazzi, Carlibybel and OohLaLashses and more. A lot of them have raved about some drug store foundations and concealors that I am actually really anxious to try. I love finding a high quality product that I can test out and then recommend to all of my readers/viewers/followers out there.
Don't forget you can watch me on YouTube at: http://www.youtube.com/user/afrazier726
You can find me on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/ameliastjohnmakeup
You can follow me on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/ameliastjohn
You can Follow me on Instagram at: www.instagram.com/ameliastjohn
You can follow me on Pinterest at: www.pinterest.com/ameliastjohn
I filmed a video today. I just have to figure out how to upload it from my Flip camera and edit it!
XOXO,
Amelia St. John

No comments: