Thursday, September 6, 2012

OOTD: Outfit of the Day!

Someday I'll get a better camera so y'all can see this better!
 I tried to do a MOTD but the lighting in my office is so terrible today! (I suppose it's the same as yesterday but just in general it's terrible) So today I will do a OOTD: Outfit of the Day

But I LOVE LOVE LOVE my outfit today and wanted to share that with you all.

I love these turquoise pants I got from Macy's on Saturday. They are a skinny cut that I paired with my high black wedges.

The black shirt is from Express I think and is flow-y and comfortable. 

I paired it with this new cropped faux-leather jacket from Charlotte Russe. 

Add the necklace (also from Charlotte Russe) and some bling earrings, I'd say you got yourself a look!

I may wear this out another night. With some BIG curly hair, or maybe slicked back hair with extensions in to create a sleek long ponytail. 

Anyway, this is a fairly trendy look and I don't do this all that often but when I do, I love it!

What do you think? Again I apologize for the quality of my photos. Once I get all moved, I may ask for a nice video camera/camera for X-Mas. 

I was scared of these bright colored pants, but look what happens when you go outside of your comfort zone!

XOXO,

Amelia St. John

No comments: