Friday, September 21, 2012

NuMe Pearl Curling Wand: 1st Try!

Hey Y'all,

I'm not in a HUGE chatty, blog writing mood but wanted to show you the curls I got my first try with the NuMe Pearl Curling Wand. My hair looks super short here, but if any of you girls have long hair, this wand will look amazing with your hair. I can't wait to try it with my extensions.

As for makeup, I just kept it pretty simple today. It's the end of what has been a REALLY long and TRYING week. Full of stresses and irritations. I'm trying to keep my spirits up, but you know...sometimes it's hard. Sometimes when Friday's come around, it's time to just let the week go. There is too much to be grateful for and I especially need to keep remembering that. So that's why I look fatigued.









            
Soft natural look, albeit tired.
I know what your thinking...but this is the wand!

Side view of soft curls


Corney

My serious face



Do you like the curls? Can you envision them on yourself? I have a tutorial coming soon on this particular wand. But I also have a few other hair tools to try as well. 

Go to NuMeStyle.com and see what is there for yourself! I can already vouch for the Moisturizing Shampoo and Intense Hair Mask and Aragan Oil. These products are keeping my hair strong and healthy, and relatively split-end free! And I'm WAY over due for a trim/color. 

Please give me your feedback and let me know! 

XOXO,

Amelia St. John

No comments: